International students have attended NMMI since the early 1900s. They choose NMMI due to our outstanding academics, structured environment and our low cost due to support from the State of New Mexico. Additionally, New Mexico is renowned in the United States as a very diverse state which provides for a good blending of cultures where international students can feel comfortable. Often our international students feel so at home in New Mexico that they stay in-state to study at one of our outstanding four year institutions.
We invite you to consider New Mexico Military!
For additional information contact: email@example.com
For Mexico events itinerary click here.
The Application Process
- Begin the process for applying to NMMI!
- Submit requested documentation
- Additional requirements:
- International students may complete an online interview.
- International students are required to submit one of the following tests:
- High School applicants: SSAT is preferred for high school students, but we will consider TOEFL, Cambridge English: FCE and IELTS. Students from Mexico may arrange a SLEP test with COL or Mr. Burrola.
- To schedule a campus visit click here.
New Mexico Military Institute (NMMI) reviews all applications for admissions on a holistic basis. Candidates are encouraged to apply for admissions and submit all according documents.
Students with one of the disqualifying factors, listed below, are NOT eligible to apply for admissions at NMMI.
Applicant must be:
- be under 22 years of age
- never have been married
- have no dependent children
- able to participate in athletic and leadership development activities
have no disciplinary and/or drug or alcohol abuse problems