Click here to be notified via e-mail when a new newsletter is posted.
Please note you do not have to pick a password, but you will need to check your email for a confirmation that you have signed up.
LIVE Webcasts for Parent Viewing
How to view a streaming video:
*Please note this stream will only work properly in Windows Media Player.
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Use the Shortcut Key by pressing “Ctrl“ key and “U” key on keyboard which will bring up the following window.
- Enter the following text as listed below http://188.8.131.52:7007. Click the “OK” button and the streaming video should start shortly after. The video will go through a buffering state, but should take no longer than a minute.
- Media player will open; after the buffering is complete the video will load.
Special note for on campus users:
This method is for off campus users only. If you are on NMMI’s internal network, use http://10.36.4.206:7007
How to save a streaming video:
Please note that the videos are formatted for the web and are a smaller resolution than native quality in order to save bandwidth and server storage. Therefore, the image will degrade if you try to make it bigger.
- Go to NMMI website, Parent Page
- Right-Click on the link for the event. Select Save Target As
- Choose where you want to save the file and click the Save button.
RECORDED Webcasts for Parent Viewing
Click below to view a Recorded Event Video:
If the links above do not work, follow these instructions:
- Open Window’s Media Player
- Press Ctrl and U (at the same time) and enter the link (or copy and paste) Event URL – You can also open Windows Media Player, chose file, open URL. Crtl U is just a shortcut. Example of event URL: http://nmmi.edu/media/Other/21days.wmv
- Press ok