Welcome to NMMI’s Employment Opportunities
Listed below are NMMI’s current employment opportunities. Please click on the job name for detailed information on that position.
The NMMI Employment Application is available in several formats. You can print out the PDF form and fill it out. The Word version allows you to fill out the form, then print it. Applications are also available at NMMI’s Human Resources Office, Lusk Hall-2nd Floor, or can be requested by calling (575) 624-8080.
- Employment Application – Doc (Microsoft Word Version)
- Employment Application – PDF Version (printable format only)
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Office at email@example.com or (575) 624-8080.
Please choose a file to view:
- Assistant JC Volleyball Coach/HPER Instructor
- Irrigation Specialist
- Custodial Foreman
- Assistant Registrar
- Faculty Business Administration
- Cadet Accountability/Tour Squad Officer, Part-Time
- Assistant to the Deputy Dir. for Int’l. Programs, Part-Time/Temporary
- Night Accountability & Control Officer, Part-Time
- Counter Monitor at Godfrey Athletic Center, Part-Time
- Various Athletic Coaching Positions, Part-Time
- Campus Police Officer, Part-Time/Temporary
- Lifeguard, Part-Time
- Golf Course/Pro Shop Staff, Part-Time