Service Academy Sponsored Prep One-Year Costs
SY 2019 – 2020
|Cost of Attendance|
|Regular Cost (click for breakout))|
WEST POINT PREP
| AOG Scholarship|
NMMI Tuition Discount
AIR FORCE PREP
| Naval Academy Foundation|
NMMI Tuition Discount
$0 – $7,000(1)
$13,623 – $6,623
This chart is for Sponsored Preps only. Self Preps/Free Agents will pay in-state or out-of-state tuition depending on their actual residency status. Self Preps may also qualify for tuition reduction based on the Western Undergraduate Program and US Armed Services Tuition Discount awards. Costs include: Tuition, Room, Board, Lap Top Computer Rental Fee, Uniforms, and other fixed fees. Regular Cost (click for breakout)
Personal expenses and book costs are not shown.
**Individual grants, loans and scholarships may reduce costs further. Cadets (regardless of branch of service) who satisfy all Army ROTC requirements may receive approximately $750 in the second semester to reduce costs.
(1) Naval Academy Foundation scholarships are awarded based on need. Dollar amounts shown are “typical”. Your award may be higher or lower.
(2) $2,000 per semester with award of the second semester scholarship based on the GPA of the fall semester.
These figures do not take into account any other monies that are available to reduce your cost, if qualified, such as:
1. Pell Grants – Awarded to qualified applicants for amounts from $100 to $5,815
2. Direct Loan $3,500 first year
3. Federal Parents Loan (PLUS) may cover the remaining cost of attendance, if qualified
4. Federal Work Study Program (FWSP) to qualified applicants
5. Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG) to qualified applicants
All applicants should apply for FAFSA, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. This form is used to determine the amount of money a family is expected to contribute to the price of attending a post secondary institution. The results of the FAFSA are used in determining student grants, work study, and loan amounts. NMMI has many other scholarships available to qualified applicants.
Questions about costs/payments may be directed to a cadets’ financial advisor (click here)?
Questions about Financial Aid (click here)?
Apply online now!
-If you have questions about the NMMI Service Academy Preparatory Program, please contact SCPO Charles Scott, 575-624-8480 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.