Checklist for 30th NMMI Alumni Trail Ride – 11-14 June 2019
CS Ranch – The Davis Family
Angel Fire, New Mexico
The following is general information and a suggested checklist for the Trail Ride
- Health certificate and negative Coggins test is required by New Mexico for all out-of state horses.
- Bring adequate hay and grain for the week.
- Don’t forget your saddle bags for lunches, cameras, etc.
- Be prepared for New Mexico mountain weather! Bring warm clothing for evening and early mornings, i.e: long johns, gloves, sweater and a coat.
- June is typically dry in the mountains, but don’t bet on it! Bring a saddle slicker.
- Bring a chair for comfort.
- Flashlight, extra batteries and a camera.
- ATV Tours – drive responsibly
- Travel Safely!
If you have any additional questions, please give us a call at (575) 624-8250.
And we will try to be of further assistance!
Anyone under the age of 21
Generators after 1900
Boom Boxes/Bluetooth speakers