1-800-421-5376 firstname.lastname@example.org FAX: 575-624-8058
Do you meet the following criteria?
- High School diploma with a minimum 2.0 GPA or pass the GED and
- Have an ACT composite score of 18+ or a combined SAT score of 870 (combine math and critical reading) or a iBT TOEFL score of 61+ or
- Graduate in the top 1/2 of your high school class.
- 9th and 10th grade- 2.25 GPA on 4.0 scale.
- 11th and 12th grade-2.25 GPA on 4.0 scale.
- Domestic high school applicants are required to visit campus, interview and take a NMMI administered standardized test.
- International high school applicants are highly encouraged to visit campus and interview, but can complete the process remotely with a submitted SSAT.
- Attend a high school program aligned with NMMI graduation requirements
*If you cannot come to campus please contact the Admissions office at 1-800-421-5376 to arranged a telephone interview and/or find a testing facility in your community.
- be under 22 years of age
- never have been married
- have no dependent children
- be in good physical condition
- able to participate in athletic and leadership development activities
- have no major disciplinary and/or drug or alcohol abuse problems
IMPORTANT: Please read over our disqualifiers before submitting an application.