- Printable PDF
- Authorized/Unauthorized items for a New Cadet or Yearling (Web Page)
- NMMI Medical Packet
- Prospective Cadet Questionnaire
All documents are PDFs unless otherwise noted. You will need Acrobat Reader to download PDFs
Current cadets should re-enroll by the priority date (TBD). The priority date allows you to take advantage of several incentives including:
• Pre-registration for fall classes
• Consideration for Corps leadership positions and Cadre selection
• AND a reduced re-enrollment fee ($75 instead of the standard $150 fee)
Simply return the Re-Enrollment Form by the priority date to take advantage of the reduced re-enrollment fee of $75.00 and other Corps incentives. If the form is received after the priority date the standard fee of $150.00 will apply.
Please review and fill out the forms on the right if you plan on participating in High School athletics.