Moving to Online Instruction
Through the end of the Spring 2020 semester, you will be receiving classroom instruction and submitting assignments online. Be prepared for changes to the syllabi for your classes as things will most likely have to be tweaked for online. Here are some additional tips to follow:
- Log in daily! Things can change quickly in the world of online learning, and you will want to make sure you stay on top of things
- Look for instructions from your instructor. Your instructor may communicate with you via email or through Canvas.
- Know and understand the expectations from your instructor(s) including due dates. Your instructor may provide an addendum to the course syllabus.
- Have access to resources needed to complete activities scheduled for the day (such as Canvas and enough bandwidth to watch videos). Contact your instructor if you have any concerns about being able to access course content.
- Know the best way to reach your instructor with questions about the course activities. Your instructor should share this with you in an email or through Canvas.
- If you have a lab, please clarify with your instructor the lab activity expectations.
Connect with the NMMI Junior College Advising program on Instagram to receive information and updates.
For a list of resources available to support cadets academically,
please visit the Cadet Academic Services page.