Desired Academic Outcomes
NMMI focuses on producing graduates who:
- Are confident enough to work independently in the pursuit of academic excellence.
- Possess and demonstrate integrated understanding of a comprehensive body of substantive knowledge
- Exhibit sound reasoning capacities and an attitude of healthy skepticism reflected in critical thinking.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Exercise refined learning techniques.
- Make extensive use of changing technology.
- Reflect an appreciation for the fine arts, music, drama, literature and creative spirit.
- Understand and respect cultural and ethnic diversity.
- Manifest continued intellectual inquisitiveness.
- Demonstrate a special knowledge of, and sensitivity to the international dimensions of human experience.
- Exhibit a sense of community and recognize a responsibility greater than oneself.
- Are conscious of the role of individual choice in the formation of moral character