NMMI's Commandant of Cadets, LTC Jon Graff, USA (Retired), exercises command, supervision and mentorship over the Corps of Cadets and the Commandant's Staff. The Commandant's responsibilities are to:
- Provide for the safety, security, health and welfare, physical readiness, accountability, mentorship, leader development and discipline of the Corps of Cadets;
- Maintain a positive leadership environment in which each cadet can achieve academic excellence and physical readiness while living the Cadet Honor Code;
- Oversee daily operations and activities, and cadet services and support.
- See the NMMI General Catalog for more information.
|RETURNING CADETS - Section 1|
|RETURNING CADETS - Section 2|
Download the Latest Version of Adobe for PDFs here
The following are scheduled Holiday breaks for the 2016-2017 school year.
*All Dates/Times Subject to Change – Always check with your cadet’s TLA or SLA.
Barracks will re-open at 1700 Saturday - one day prior to the required return date for all breaks. Bates will not begin serving meals until the supper meal Sunday on the required return date. Infirmary will not be open until 12 pm on the required return date.
PLEASE CONTACT NEW MEXICO TEXAS COACHES FOR ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT BUS TIMES 1-800-287-5466/www.1800buslimo.com
NOTE: NMMI does not manage commercial bus transportation.
After classes 10 March 2017 until 5:00 PM 19 March 2017
Cadets MUST depart campus by 10:00 AM on 11 March, no exceptions
Dates/times we provided to bus company are:
Spring Break; depart NMMI 0600 on SATURDAY 11 March
Depart ABQ for NMMI 1800 on SUNDAY 19 March
Have you Re-Enrolled?
March 10, 2017 is the early enrollment deadline (priority date).
Enrolling early allows you to take advantage of several incentives including:
- Early consideration for scholarships
- Pre-registration for fall classes
- Priority consideration for Corps leadership positions and Cadre selection
- AND a reduced re-enrollment fee ($75 instead of the standard $150 fee)
Simply return the attached re-enrollment form to the Business Office (by the priority date, March 10, 2017) to take advantage of the reduced re-enrollment fee of $75.00 and other Corps incentives. If the form is received after April 6 the standard fee of $150.00 will apply. All re-enrollment fees will be applied towards fall tuition.
*Please note that this re-enrollment fee cannot be applied or considered as part of the “down payment” required for enrolling in NMMI’s authorized deferred payment plan, however it is applied towards the remaining tuition balance.