Fall semester 2015 may seem a long way off; however, re-enrollment for fall is right around the corner.
Current cadets should re-enroll by the priority date (TBD). The priority date allows you to take advantage of several incentives including:
• Pre-registration for fall classes
• Early Consideration for Scholarships
• Consideration for Corps leadership positions and Cadre selection
• Priority consideration for room and roommate of choice
• AND a reduced re-enrollment fee ($75 instead of the standard $150 fee)
Simply return the Re-Enrollment Form (to be available after January 1, 2015) by the priority date to take advantage of the reduced re-enrollment fee of $75.00 and other Corps incentives. If the form is received after the priority date the standard fee of $150.00 will apply.