1-800-421-5376 email@example.com FAX: 575-624-8058
Do you meet the following criteria?
- Have an ACT composite score of 18+ or a combined SAT score of 870 (combine math and critcal reading) or a TOEFL score of 173+
- High School diploma with a minimum 2.0 GPA or pass the GED
- 9th and 10th grade- 2.25 GPA on 4.0 scale.
- 11th and 12th grade-2.25 GPA on 4.0 scale.
- All high school applicants are required to visit campus and take a NMMI administered standardized test.*
- Required to attend on-campus interview with Admissions staff*
- Attended a high school program aligned with NMMI graduation requirements
*If you cannot come to campus please contact the Admissions office at 1-800-421-5376 to arranged a telephone interview and/or find a testing facility in your community.
- be under 22 years of age
- never have been married
- have no dependent children
- be in good physical condition
- able to participate in athletic and leadership development activities
- have no major disciplinary and/or drug or alcohol abuse problems
IMPORTANT: Please read over our disqualifiers before submitting an application.